I’m still excited when I get a new follower.
I’m still happy when a post of mine actually gets notes.
And I still appreciate each and every one of you who continues to follow me no matter how silly, or annoying, or weird I am.
In the book it says that the people living around the Lonely Mountain referred to Smaug “with a curse and an ominous nod in the direction of the Mountain” and I just pictured Bard nodding solemnly towards the Mountain and whispering “motherfucker”
- Peter Jackson: let's make Thorin younger than Balin
- Hobbit fandom: ok
- PJ: we'll make him handsome, mysterious, super elf-racist and not as much of a windbag as he was in the book
- Hobbit: ok
- PJ: and Thorin'll be the one who faces Azog at Azanulbizar
- Hobbit fandom: ok
- PJ: also Azog survived the battle and is now chasing the Company all of the place with an egg beater hand as a sideplot
- Hobbit fandom: sure why not
- PJ: and for funsies, we'll throw in Radagast and Galadriel and Saruman and another side plot with the Necromancer/Sauron even though they never got involved in the book at all
- Hobbit fandom: fine
- PJ: btdubs there will be three movies for one children's book
- Hobbit fandom: ...eh, we're not so sure, but ok whatever
- PJ: and we're going to turn one of the elf captains into a woman named Tauriel
- Hobbit fandom: WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE A WOMAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT EWWWWWW
- Hobbit fandom: QUIT MESSING WITH THE STORY LINE DAMNIT
"Oh look, it is an human! I must do something cute for them.
Did you see it?
Today in Middle-Earth: The Hunters on the trail. (February 28th, 3019 T.A.)
With hope or without hope we will follow the trail of our enemies. And woe to them, if we prove the swifter! We will make such a chase as shall be accounted a marvel among the Three Kindreds – Elves, Dwarves, and Men. Forth the Three Hunters!’
IT’S SO PRECIOUS <3
Saruman believes that it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I have found that it is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk, that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of kindness and love.
Are we on a schedule?
You’ll thank me.
*gets a 200 note post* *looks in mirror* fame changed you